Sunday, May 1, 2011

KLIBF'11

Someone asked. "Book Fair, PC Fair?".

"Book fair!" i said, firmly. (Mind you I'm from IT world)

Owh, by the way, it's sort of which-do-you-prefer-game, you may say. ;)

Books always humor me. Books keep me alive.
Books never bored me, though i sometime, victimized by 'tak-bleh-blah' type of books.
yet, i do learn something from them!
yeah, I'm good at condemning lousy books. I can put a hell loads of not-nice-words,
describing that particular book/s if they are really awful but i rather not.

Why is that? Because i myself couldn't write! ;)

It is really not fair if i say something bad about something, or someone when i don't even know how to fix them, rite!?

Anyway, this 30th book fair is like, the 10th book fairs i have been. Or is it 11th ek?

My first visit was in 2000, same location, and almost about the same date. It has become an annual event for me, personally and also my family ever since. Studied in Kuala Lumpur, location wise, it's hard for me to miss such a great event. And now, though I'm no longer residing in Klang Valley, book fair remains a must to me.

This year, i made an effort for a leave, just to get to PWTC, as i tried to slot in the program earlier in my weekly schedule, but some how it did not fit in. (ahaks..kononnya bz tahap menteri la!)I managed to spend almost RM300 in sums. (kalo tak baca sume-sume tu mmg saje la!)

Suddenly i feel i need to do some book review. You know, just to keep this blog updated ;). Just for my personal references only. Yeah, let's keep the finger crossed! I can do this!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal journey

Hari pertama. Sedang berusaha sehabis baik untuk menuliskan sesuatu secara rutin. Moga-moga lebih istiqamah Alhamdulillah, dapat bonding d...