Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another Year Older, Another Year Wiser

Age is just a number.
Still, being 30 indicates I am no more young.
There's a lot of things in my list that I'm yet to achieve.

I used to be someone who planned my life ahead.
Due to a few circumstances, some item in the plan didn't execute well and really taken me aback.
I then decided to go with the flow,
though with all due respect, i am fully aware of "He who fail to plan,plan to fail : Winston Churcill".


As a result of frustration (or may be just being childish, hehe), the list, i have stop looking at it for the past few years. Just a lame excuse for not accomplishing something that could be proud of. hehe.


Life is short. Make it worth living.
But always remember, wal akhiratu khayran wa abqa.
Someone wrote that in my 23rd birthday card.


I have to move on, grow up, for everything happened for a reason.
Just put your trust in Him, InsyaAllah.
Everything is going to be just fine!


Going through the list again. Some of the item need to be slashed out.
Some need to be rephrase. Some should remain in the list, until the last chapter of my life.

I'm going to write it all here, or may be not all.
Just for my personal reference. Case they inspire you to make a change in your life, feel free to copy my list. hehe ;)


Disclaimer : The numbering does not reflect the weight. It is just things that come first in to mind.


1- to publish my own book/s. not necessary novel! ;)
2- to generate 5k per month passive income by 40
3- to pursue studies, as highest as possible
4- to have my own enterprise, probably in early childhood education field
5- to get a 4wd, an SUV is my preference. (i got an eye for Q7! hehe)
6- to retire by 45, resting at home, managing businesses
7- to grow old with him & kids
8- to compose my own original song, not necessary to be sung by a popular artist
9- to have a signature kitchen and by that i did not mean the props ;)
10- to perform haj before 40
11- to get slim and of course healthy ( dont laugh!)
12- to organize a camp to my former schools, especially, SMKAKS, particularly motivation camp
13- to conduct a memorable training
14- to sew baju raya for the kids
15- to cook for the kids everyday for them to bring to school, like my mom did
16- to travel around the globe (seriously ek?? since when did i like travel nih??)
17- to get involved in training and consultancy
18- to teach Quran to the kids, myself
19- to design my own house, the interior is what i mean
20- to become an NLP practitioner

and the list goes on.. ;)
Happy 30th birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal journey

Hari pertama. Sedang berusaha sehabis baik untuk menuliskan sesuatu secara rutin. Moga-moga lebih istiqamah Alhamdulillah, dapat bonding d...