Thursday, May 9, 2019

A Fight with An Idiot.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”



The famous quote by Mark Twain makes all sense to me today. There was a seller in this Shopee Apps that i used to buy a masquerade mask from, for kak ain’s event at her school. The event took place in the morning, 3 May. Purchased on 29 April 4 pm, the seller only submit the parcel to the PosLaju on the 30/4 6 pm where i have already received notification parcel ready on the 29/4 evening. To cut the story short, the parcel ended up reach her at 3/5 afternoon. She didn’t have chance to wear it. :(

I then rated the seller 2 stars, because it did not reach on time. The seller rudely messaged me and accused of trying to tarnish their reputation. Tsk tsk tsk. I don’t want to get angry nor getting the negative aura, then blocked him/her. 

He/she then crazily posted hate message (with a terrible English) for me at buyer rating and rated me as 2 stars ( later edited to 1 star ), inciting all sellers not to entertain customer like me. Haha. Pathetic. Sore loser.

Anyway i just wished him/her hope you sell plenty and get rich despite my rating. ( that was the reason he/she changed from 2 stars to 1 ). Suit yourself dear seller! I’m not going to play your game. You are definitely not my league. Hahaha.
Big L!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal journey

Hari pertama. Sedang berusaha sehabis baik untuk menuliskan sesuatu secara rutin. Moga-moga lebih istiqamah Alhamdulillah, dapat bonding d...